Conflict of interest: Kenneth Huttner and Ramsey Johnson are employees of Edimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Cambridge). K.H. contributed to the study design. R.J. performed the confocal microscopy. Holm Schneider is a member of the clinical advisory board of Edimer Pharmaceuticals and received funding from this company. Otherwise the sponsor was neither involved in collection, analysis, or interpretation of data, nor in the writing of the report or the decision to submit it for publication. The first draft of this manuscript was written by K.B. and H.S. None of the authors has been paid to produce this article.
Genotype–phenotype correlation in boys with X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 10, pages 2424–2432, October 2014
How to Cite
2014. Genotype–phenotype correlation in boys with X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A 9999:2424–2432., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!