The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Phenotypic similarities and differences in patients with a p.Met112Ile mutation in SOX10
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 9, pages 2344–2350, September 2014
How to Cite
2014. Phenotypic similarities and differences in patients with a p.Met112Ile mutation in SOX10. Am J Med Genet Part A 164A:2344–2350., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- Institut de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-JCJC-2010)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!