Conflict of Interest: J.R.L. has stock ownership in 23 and Me and Ion Torrent Systems, and is a co-inventor on multiple United States and European patents related to molecular diagnostics for inherited neuropathies, eye diseases and bacterial genomic fingerprinting. The Department of Molecular and Human Genetics at Baylor College of Medicine derives revenue from the chromosomal microarray analysis (CMA) and clinical exome sequencing offered in the Medical Genetics Laboratory (MGL; http://www.bcm.edu/geneticlabs/). Other authors have no disclosures relevant to the manuscript.
Whole exome sequencing identifies three novel mutations in ANTXR1 in families with GAPO syndrome
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 164, Issue 9, pages 2328–2334, September 2014
How to Cite
2014. Whole exome sequencing identifies three novel mutations in ANTXR1 in families with GAPO syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 164A:2328–2334., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2014
- United States National Human Genome Research Institute/National Heart Blood and Lung Institute. Grant Number: U54HG006542
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!