A complete list of the consortium members involved in the collection of the data reported is presented in the Acknowledgments section.
Obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions in affected sibling pairs diagnosed with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome†
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 116B, Issue 1, pages 60–68, 1 January 2003
How to Cite
Leckman, J. F., Pauls, D. L., Zhang, H., Rosario-Campos, M. C., Katsovich, L., Kidd, K. K., Pakstis, A. J., Alsobrook, J. P., Robertson, M. M., McMahon, W. M., Walkup, J. T., van de Wetering, B. J.M., King, R. A. and Cohen, D. J. (2003), Obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions in affected sibling pairs diagnosed with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 116B: 60–68. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.10001
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2002
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS-40024-01, MH-493515, NS-16648, MH-00508, MH-30929, RR-00044, RR-00125, NS-07338, DA-12468, AA-12044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!