D2 dopamine receptor gene in psychiatric and neurologic disorders and its phenotypes
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 116B, Issue 1, pages 103–125, 1 January 2003
How to Cite
Noble, E. P. (2003), D2 dopamine receptor gene in psychiatric and neurologic disorders and its phenotypes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 116B: 103–125. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.10005
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!