No association between single nucleotide polymorphisms in DLX6 and piccolo genes at 7q21-q22 and autism
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 119B, Issue 1, pages 98–101, 15 May 2003
How to Cite
Nabi, R., Zhong, H., Serajee, F. J. and Huq, A. M. (2003), No association between single nucleotide polymorphisms in DLX6 and piccolo genes at 7q21-q22 and autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 119B: 98–101. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.10012
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2002
- Children's Hospital of Michigan Research Foundation
- Cure Autism Now
- Autism Genetic Resource Exchange (AGRE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!