Association of a MAOA gene variant with generalized anxiety disorder, but not with panic disorder or major depression
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 117B, Issue 1, pages 1–6, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Tadic, A., Rujescu, D., Szegedi, A., Giegling, I., Singer, P., Möller, H.-J. and Dahmen, N. (2003), Association of a MAOA gene variant with generalized anxiety disorder, but not with panic disorder or major depression. Am. J. Med. Genet., 117B: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.10013
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!