Genetic refinement and physical mapping of a 2.3 Mb probable disease region associated with a bipolar affective disorder susceptibility locus on chromosome 4q35
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 117B, Issue 1, pages 23–32, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Badenhop, R. F., Moses, M. J., Scimone, A., Adams, L. J., Kwok, J. B.J., Jones, A.-M., Davison, G., Evans, M. R., Kirkby, K. C., Hewitt, J. E., Donald, J. A., Mitchell, P. B. and Schofield, P. R. (2003), Genetic refinement and physical mapping of a 2.3 Mb probable disease region associated with a bipolar affective disorder susceptibility locus on chromosome 4q35. Am. J. Med. Genet., 117B: 23–32. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.10023
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2002
- National Health and Medical Research Council, Australia. Grant Numbers: 993050, 993208, 983302
- Merck & Co. and Merck, Sharpe Dohme Australia
- New South Wales Health Department Infrastructure
- MRC Ph.D. Studentship
- MDA, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!