Significant linkage to chromosome 22q for exploratory eye movement dysfunction in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 123B, Issue 1, pages 27–32, 15 November 2003
How to Cite
Takahashi, S., Ohtsuki, T., Yu, S.-Y., Tanabe, E.-i., Yara, K., Kamioka, M., Matsushima, E., Matsuura, M., Ishikawa, K., Minowa, Y., Noguchi, E., Nakayama, J., Yamakawa-Kobayashi, K., Arinami, T. and Kojima, T. (2003), Significant linkage to chromosome 22q for exploratory eye movement dysfunction in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 123B: 27–32. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.10046
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2002
- Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: 1149201, 11672250, 12204001, 09470210
- Scientific Research on Priority Area Medical Genome Science from Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: 12204001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!