Association between the cortisol response to opioid blockade and the Asn40Asp polymorphism at the μ-opioid receptor locus (OPRM1)
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 118B, Issue 1, pages 60–65, 1 April 2003
How to Cite
Hernandez-Avila, C. A., Wand, G., Luo, X., Gelernter, J. and Kranzler, H. R. (2003), Association between the cortisol response to opioid blockade and the Asn40Asp polymorphism at the μ-opioid receptor locus (OPRM1). Am. J. Med. Genet., 118B: 60–65. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.10054
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: M01 RR06192, P50 AA03510, R01 AA12303, K24 AA13736, R01 DA12690, R01 DA12849
- New England VA MIRECC Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!