This review is based in part on a presentation at the VIII International Meeting of the Human Genome Project: Genetics and Behavior, Valencia, Spain, October, 2001.
Alcohol and genetics: New models†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 969–974, 8 December 2002
How to Cite
Crabbe, J. C. (2002), Alcohol and genetics: New models. Am. J. Med. Genet., 114: 969–974. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.10984
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2002
- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants. Grant Numbers: AA10760, AA13519, AA12714
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Grant. Grant Number: DA05228
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!