Expanded RED products and loci containing CAG/CTG repeats on chromosome 17 (ERDA1) and chromosome 18 (CTG18.1) in trans-generational pairs with bipolar affective disorder
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 128B, Issue 1, pages 71–75, 1 July 2004
How to Cite
Mendlewicz, J., Souery, D., Del-Favero, J., Massat, I., Lindblad, K., Engström, C., Van den Bossche, D., Adolfsson, R., Schalling, M. and Van Broeckhoven, C. (2004), Expanded RED products and loci containing CAG/CTG repeats on chromosome 17 (ERDA1) and chromosome 18 (CTG18.1) in trans-generational pairs with bipolar affective disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 128B: 71–75. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20006
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2002
- Association for Mental Health Research (AMHR)
- European Community Biomed Grant. Grant Numbers: No CT 92-1217, No CT97-2466
- National Fund for Scientific Research (NFSR)
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO-F)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Torsten and Ragnar Söderbergs foundation
- Söderberg-Königska foundation
- EC Biomed 1. Grant Number: Gene CT93-0060
- Swedish Medical Reseach Council. Grant Numbers: B94-13XA-10995-02B, B95-13XB-10909-02B, B95-19C-9745-05B
- Svenska Läkarsällskapet, Thuring stiftelse (funds from the Karolinska Institute and Karolinska Hospital)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!