Apolipoprotein E in schizophrenia: A French association study and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 119B, Issue 1, pages 18–23, 15 May 2003
How to Cite
Schürhoff, F., Krebs, M.-O., Szöke, A., Loze, J.-Y., Goldberger, C., Quignon, V., Tignol, J., Rouillon, F., Laplanche, J.-L. and Leboyer, M. (2003), Apolipoprotein E in schizophrenia: A French association study and meta-analysis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 119B: 18–23. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20007
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2002
- Délégation à la Recherche Clinique from the Assistance Publique- Hôpitaux de Paris. Grant Number: AOM98152
- Fondation pour le Recherche Médicale (by Action Dynamique en Psychiatrie to Andreï Szöke)
- Institut Cabanis (Pfizer France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!