Association study of a brain-derived neurotrophic-factor genetic polymorphism and major depressive disorders, symptomatology, and antidepressant response
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 123B, Issue 1, pages 19–22, 15 November 2003
How to Cite
Tsai, S.-J., Cheng, C.-Y., Yu, Y. W.-Y., Chen, T.-J. and Hong, C.-J. (2003), Association study of a brain-derived neurotrophic-factor genetic polymorphism and major depressive disorders, symptomatology, and antidepressant response. Am. J. Med. Genet., 123B: 19–22. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20026
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2002
- National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC. Grant Number: NSC 90-2314-B-075-068
- Veterans General Hospital-Taipei. Grant Number: VGH89-152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!