NURR1 promoter polymorphisms: Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, and personality traits
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 120B, Issue 1, pages 51–57, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Carmine, A., Buervenich, S., Galter, D., Jönsson, E. G., Sedvall, G. C., Farde, L., Gustavsson, J. P., Bergman, H., Chowdari, K. V., Nimgaonkar, V. L., Anvret, M., Sydow, O. and Olson, L. (2003), NURR1 promoter polymorphisms: Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, and personality traits. Am. J. Med. Genet., 120B: 51–57. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20033
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2002
- Swedish Research Council, Karolinska Institutet, AstraZeneca, HUBIN project, Wallenberg Foundation, The Swedish Parkinson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!