Haplotypes at the OPRM1 locus are associated with susceptibility to substance dependence in European-Americans
Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 120B, Issue 1, pages 97–108, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Luo, X., Kranzler, H. R., Zhao, H. and Gelernter, J. (2003), Haplotypes at the OPRM1 locus are associated with susceptibility to substance dependence in European-Americans. Am. J. Med. Genet., 120B: 97–108. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20034
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH01387, DA12849, DA12690, AA03510, AA11330, AA12870, AA13736, RR06192, GM59507
- US Department of Veterans Affairs; the VA Medical Research Program; the VA Connecticut-Massachusetts Mental Illness Research, Education, and Clinical Center (MIRECC); the REAP (Research Enhancement Award Program); and the Yale-VA Alcohol Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!