The experiments in this study were carried out at the Maryland Psychiatric Research Center, and the Genomics Core Laboratory in the Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
Association between Val108/158 met polymorphism of the COMT gene and schizophrenia†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 120B, Issue 1, pages 47–50, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Wonodi, I., Stine, O. C., Mitchell, B. D., Buchanan, R. W. and Thaker, G. K. (2003), Association between Val108/158 met polymorphism of the COMT gene and schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 120B: 47–50. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20037
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2003
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH49826, MH60487, MH40279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!