Letter to the Editor
No association between a neuronal nitric oxide synthase (NOS1) gene polymorphism on chromosome 12q24 and bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 124B, Issue 1, pages 73–75, 1 January 2004
How to Cite
Buttenschön, H.N., Mors, O., Ewald, H., McQuillin, A., Kalsi, G., Lawrence, J., Gurling, H. and Kruse, T.A. (2004), No association between a neuronal nitric oxide synthase (NOS1) gene polymorphism on chromosome 12q24 and bipolar disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 124B: 73–75. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20040
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2002
- Lundbeck Foundation. Grant Number: 15/02
- Psykiatrisk Forskningsfond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!