Role of dopamine D3 receptor (DRD3) and dopamine transporter (DAT) polymorphism in cognitive dysfunctions and therapeutic response to atypical antipsychotics in patients with schizophrenia
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 124B, Issue 1, pages 1–5, 1 January 2004
How to Cite
Szekeres, G., Kéri, S., Juhász, A., Rimanóczy, Á., Szendi, I., Czimmer, C. and Janka, Z. (2004), Role of dopamine D3 receptor (DRD3) and dopamine transporter (DAT) polymorphism in cognitive dysfunctions and therapeutic response to atypical antipsychotics in patients with schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 124B: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20045
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2002
- Hungarian Ministry of Education and Health. Grant Numbers: ETT 2001/016OM, FKFP 008262001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!