Genome scan of the fifty-six bipolar pedigrees from the NIMH genetics initiative replication sample: Chromosomes 4, 7, 9, 18, 19, 20, and 21
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 121B, Issue 1, pages 21–27, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
Willour, V. L., Zandi, P. P., Huo, Y., Diggs, T. L., Chellis, J. L., MacKinnon, D. F., Simpson, S. G., McMahon, F. J., Potash, J. B., Gershon, E. S., Reich, T., Foroud, T., Nurnberger, J. I., Raymond DePaulo, J. and McInnis, M. G. (2003), Genome scan of the fifty-six bipolar pedigrees from the NIMH genetics initiative replication sample: Chromosomes 4, 7, 9, 18, 19, 20, and 21. Am. J. Med. Genet., 121B: 21–27. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20051
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2002
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Charles A. Dana Foundation Consortium on the Genetic Basis of Manic Depressive Illness
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- Theodore and Vada Stanley Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!