Children at familial risk for Tourette's disorder: Child and parent diagnoses
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 121B, Issue 1, pages 105–111, 15 August 2003
How to Cite
McMahon, W. M., Carter, A. S., Fredine, N. and Pauls, D. L. (2003), Children at familial risk for Tourette's disorder: Child and parent diagnoses. Am. J. Med. Genet., 121B: 105–111. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20065
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH00980, MH58868, NS16648, HD03008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!