Genome-wide linkage survey for genetic loci that influence the development of depressive disorders in families with recurrent, early-onset, major depression
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 123B, Issue 1, pages 1–18, 15 November 2003
How to Cite
Zubenko, G. S., Maher, B., Hughes, H. B., Zubenko, W. N., Stiffler, J. S., Kaplan, B. B. and Marazita, M. L. (2003), Genome-wide linkage survey for genetic loci that influence the development of depressive disorders in families with recurrent, early-onset, major depression. Am. J. Med. Genet., 123B: 1–18. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20073
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2003
- Research project grants. Grant Numbers: MH48969, MH60866
- Center for Inherited Disease Research (CIDR)
- National Institutes of Health (to the Johns Hopkins University). Grant Number: N01-HG-65403
- S.A.G.E. (supported by U.S. Public Health Service Resource Grant). Grant Number: 1-P41-RR03655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!