Association between brain-derived neurotrophic factor 196 G/A polymorphism and personality traits in healthy subjects
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 124B, Issue 1, pages 61–63, 1 January 2004
How to Cite
Itoh, K., Hashimoto, K., Kumakiri, C., Shimizu, E. and Iyo, M. (2004), Association between brain-derived neurotrophic factor 196 G/A polymorphism and personality traits in healthy subjects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 124B: 61–63. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20078
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!