EC Framework V ‘Factors in Healthy Eating’ consortium coordinated by Janet Treasure and David Collier.
Combined family trio and case-control analysis of the COMT Val158Met polymorphism in European patients with anorexia nervosa†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 124B, Issue 1, pages 68–72, 1 January 2004
How to Cite
Gabrovsek, M., Brecelj-Anderluh, M., Bellodi, L., Cellini, E., Di Bella, D., Estivill, X., Fernandez-Aranda, F., Freeman, B., Geller, F., Gratacos, M., Haigh, R., Hebebrand, J., Hinney, A., Holliday, J., Hu, X., Karwautz, A., Nacmias, B., Ribases, M., Remschmidt, H., Komel, R., Sorbi, S., Tomori, M., Treasure, J., Wagner, G., Zhao, J. and Collier, D.A. (2004), Combined family trio and case-control analysis of the COMT Val158Met polymorphism in European patients with anorexia nervosa. Am. J. Med. Genet., 124B: 68–72. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20085
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2002
- EC Framework V. Grant Number: QLK1-1999-916
- PPP Healthcare Trust. Grant Number: 1206/87
- Slovenian Ministry of Education, Science and Sports
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitario. Grant Number: FIS 01/1558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!