Lodewijk A. Sandkuijl: Deceased 12/04/02.
Brief Research Communication
Genetic mapping using haplotype and model-free linkage analysis supports previous evidence for a locus predisposing to severe bipolar disorder at 5q31-33†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 125B, Issue 1, pages 83–86, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Hong, K. S., McInnes, L. A., Service, S. K., Song, T., Lucas, J., Silva, S., Fournier, E., León, P., Molina, J., Reus, V. I., Sandkuijl, L. A. and Freimer, N. B. (2004), Genetic mapping using haplotype and model-free linkage analysis supports previous evidence for a locus predisposing to severe bipolar disorder at 5q31-33. Am. J. Med. Genet., 125B: 83–86. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20091
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2003
- The National Institutes of Health, (NIH) (to L.A.M.). Grant Number: MH-01748
- The National Institutes of Health, (NIH) (to N.B.F.). Grant Numbers: MH-00916, MH-49499
- The Vice Rectory of Research of the University of Costa Rica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!