Lodewijk A. Sandkuijl: Deceased 12/04/02.
Brief Research Communication
Genetic mapping using haplotype and model-free linkage analysis supports previous evidence for a locus predisposing to severe bipolar disorder at 5q31-33†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 125B, Issue 1, pages 83–86, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Hong, K. S., McInnes, L. A., Service, S. K., Song, T., Lucas, J., Silva, S., Fournier, E., León, P., Molina, J., Reus, V. I., Sandkuijl, L. A. and Freimer, N. B. (2004), Genetic mapping using haplotype and model-free linkage analysis supports previous evidence for a locus predisposing to severe bipolar disorder at 5q31-33. Am. J. Med. Genet., 125B: 83–86. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20091
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2003
- The National Institutes of Health, (NIH) (to L.A.M.). Grant Number: MH-01748
- The National Institutes of Health, (NIH) (to N.B.F.). Grant Numbers: MH-00916, MH-49499
- The Vice Rectory of Research of the University of Costa Rica
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!