Clinical features of psychotic disorders and polymorphisms in HT2A, DRD2, DRD4, SLC6A3 (DAT1), and BDNF: A family based association study
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 125B, Issue 1, pages 69–78, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Fanous, A. H., Neale, M.C., Straub, R.E., Webb, B.T., O'Neill, A.F., Walsh, D. and Kendler, K.S. (2004), Clinical features of psychotic disorders and polymorphisms in HT2A, DRD2, DRD4, SLC6A3 (DAT1), and BDNF: A family based association study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 125B: 69–78. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20103
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2002
- United States National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Numbers: MH41953, MH52537, MH45390
- National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD) Young Investigator Award (A.F.)
- National Research Service Award (A.F.). Grant Number: MH20030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!