Positive associations of polymorphisms in the metabotropic glutamate receptor type 8 gene (GRM8) with schizophrenia
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 128B, Issue 1, pages 6–14, 1 July 2004
How to Cite
Takaki, H., Kikuta, R., Shibata, H., Ninomiya, H., Tashiro, N. and Fukumaki, Y. (2004), Positive associations of polymorphisms in the metabotropic glutamate receptor type 8 gene (GRM8) with schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 128B: 6–14. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20108
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2003
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Medical Genome Science”
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!