Letter to the Editor
Ethnic difference of the BDNF 196G/A (val66met) polymorphism frequencies: The possibility to explain ethnic mental traits
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 126B, Issue 1, pages 122–123, 1 April 2004
How to Cite
Shimizu, E., Hashimoto, K. and Iyo, M. (2004), Ethnic difference of the BDNF 196G/A (val66met) polymorphism frequencies: The possibility to explain ethnic mental traits. Am. J. Med. Genet., 126B: 122–123. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20118
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!