Brief Research Communication
Association of a duplicated repeat polymorphism in the 5′-untranslated region of the DRD4 gene with novelty seeking
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 126B, Issue 1, pages 95–98, 1 April 2004
How to Cite
Rogers, G., Joyce, P., Mulder, R., Sellman, D., Miller, A., Allington, M., Olds, R., Wells, E. and Kennedy, M. (2004), Association of a duplicated repeat polymorphism in the 5′-untranslated region of the DRD4 gene with novelty seeking. Am. J. Med. Genet., 126B: 95–98. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20133
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2003
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!