Brief Research Communication
Possible epistatic role of ADH7 in the protection against alcoholism
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 126B, Issue 1, pages 19–22, 1 April 2004
How to Cite
Osier, M.V., Lu, R.-B., Pakstis, A.J., Kidd, J.R., Huang, S.-Y. and Kidd, K. K. (2004), Possible epistatic role of ADH7 in the protection against alcoholism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 126B: 19–22. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20136
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2003
- United States National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (to K.K.K.). Grant Number: AA09379
- National Health Research Institute (to R.B.L.). Grant Number: Taiwan, ROC; NHRI-EX91-8939SP
- National Science Council (to R.B.L.). Grant Number: Taiwan, ROC; NSC 90-2314-B-016-081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!