Serotonergic polymorphisms and psychotic disorders in populations from North Spain
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 126B, Issue 1, pages 88–94, 1 April 2004
How to Cite
Mata, I., Arranz, M.J., Patiño, A., Lai, T., Beperet, M., Sierrasesumaga, L., Clark, D., Perez-Nievas, F., Richards, L., Ortuño, F., Sham, P. and Kerwin, R.W. (2004), Serotonergic polymorphisms and psychotic disorders in populations from North Spain. Am. J. Med. Genet., 126B: 88–94. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20150
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!