Linkage and association analysis at the serotonin transporter (SLC6A4) locus in a rigid-compulsive subset of autism
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 127B, Issue 1, pages 104–112, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
McCauley, J.L., Olson, L.M., Dowd, M., Amin, T., Steele, A., Blakely, R.D., Folstein, S.E., Haines, J.L. and Sutcliffe, J.S. (2004), Linkage and association analysis at the serotonin transporter (SLC6A4) locus in a rigid-compulsive subset of autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 127B: 104–112. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.20151
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH55135, MH61009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!