A genome wide search for alcoholism susceptibility genes
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 128B, Issue 1, pages 102–113, 1 July 2004
How to Cite
Hill, S. Y., Shen, S., Zezza, N., Hoffman, E. K., Perlin, M. and Allan, W. (2004), A genome wide search for alcoholism susceptibility genes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 128B: 102–113. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30013
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2003
- The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: AA05909, AA08082, AA11304
- The Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!