Further evidence of a combined effect of SERTPR and TPH on SSRIs response in mood disorders
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 129B, Issue 1, pages 36–40, 15 August 2004
How to Cite
Serretti, A., Cusin, C., Rossini, D., Artioli, P., Dotoli, D. and Zanardi, R. (2004), Further evidence of a combined effect of SERTPR and TPH on SSRIs response in mood disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 129B: 36–40. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30027
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2002
- Istituto Scientifico Ospedale San Raffaele. Grant Numbers: M0975, M2511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!