Variations in the NMDA receptor subunit 2B gene (GRIN2B) and schizophrenia: A case-control study
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 128B, Issue 1, pages 27–29, 1 July 2004
How to Cite
Di Maria, E., Gulli, R., Begni, S., De Luca, A., Bignotti, S., Pasini, A., Bellone, E., Pizzuti, A., Dallapiccola, B., Novelli, G., Ajmar, F., Gennarelli, M. and Mandich, P. (2004), Variations in the NMDA receptor subunit 2B gene (GRIN2B) and schizophrenia: A case-control study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 128B: 27–29. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30028
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2003
- Ministero della Salute (to E.D.M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!