Lack of association between 5HT2A receptor gene haplotype, bipolar disorder and its clinical subtypes in a West European sample
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 129B, Issue 1, pages 29–33, 15 August 2004
How to Cite
Etain, B., Rousseva, A., Roy, I., Henry, C., Malafosse, A., Buresi, C., Preisig, M., Rayah, F., Leboyer, M. and Bellivier, F. (2004), Lack of association between 5HT2A receptor gene haplotype, bipolar disorder and its clinical subtypes in a West European sample. Am. J. Med. Genet., 129B: 29–33. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30055
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2003
- Délégation à la Recherche Clinique (Assitance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (France)
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31-53849.98, 32-66793.01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!