Genomic screen for loci associated with alcohol dependence in Mission Indians
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 129B, Issue 1, pages 110–115, 15 August 2004
How to Cite
Ehlers, C. L., Gilder, D. A., Wall, T. L., Phillips, E., Feiler, H. and Wilhelmsen, K. C. (2004), Genomic screen for loci associated with alcohol dependence in Mission Indians. Am. J. Med. Genet., 129B: 110–115. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30057
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2003
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA00269, AA10201
- Office of Health Disparities
- State of California for Medical Research on Alcohol and Substance Abuse Through the University of California, San Francisco
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: RR00833
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!