Genomic screen for loci associated with alcohol dependence in Mission Indians
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 129B, Issue 1, pages 110–115, 15 August 2004
How to Cite
Ehlers, C. L., Gilder, D. A., Wall, T. L., Phillips, E., Feiler, H. and Wilhelmsen, K. C. (2004), Genomic screen for loci associated with alcohol dependence in Mission Indians. Am. J. Med. Genet., 129B: 110–115. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30057
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2003
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: AA00269, AA10201
- Office of Health Disparities
- State of California for Medical Research on Alcohol and Substance Abuse Through the University of California, San Francisco
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: RR00833
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!