Mutation screen of the brain derived neurotrophic factor gene (BDNF): Identification of several genetic variants and association studies in patients with obesity, eating disorders, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 132B, Issue 1, pages 96–99, 5 January 2005
How to Cite
Friedel, S., Fontenla Horro, F., Wermter, A.K., Geller, F., Dempfle, A., Reichwald, K., Smidt, J., Brönner, G., Konrad, K., Herpertz-Dahlmann, B., Warnke, A., Hemminger, U., Linder, M., Kiefl, H., Goldschmidt, H.P., Siegfried, W., Remschmidt, H., Hinney, A. and Hebebrand, J. (2005), Mutation screen of the brain derived neurotrophic factor gene (BDNF): Identification of several genetic variants and association studies in patients with obesity, eating disorders, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 132B: 96–99. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30090
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Numbers: 01KW0006, 01GS0118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!