Relationship of MAO-A promoter (u-VNTR) and COMT (V158M) gene polymorphisms to CSF monoamine metabolites levels in a psychiatric sample of caucasians: A preliminary report
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 132B, Issue 1, pages 100–103, 5 January 2005
How to Cite
Zalsman, G., Huang, Y.-y., Harkavy-Friedman, J. M., Oquendo, M. A., Ellis, S. P. and Mann, J. J. (2005), Relationship of MAO-A promoter (u-VNTR) and COMT (V158M) gene polymorphisms to CSF monoamine metabolites levels in a psychiatric sample of caucasians: A preliminary report. Am. J. Med. Genet., 132B: 100–103. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30094
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2003
- PHS. Grant Numbers: MH62185, MH48514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!