Supplemental material including detailed PCR primers, and sequences of SSLPs is available on-line. The BDNF gene, isoform, and SSLP sequences in this study have been submitted to NCBI GenBank under accession numbers: BDNF gene, AF411339; BDNF1, AY054392; BDNF2A, AY054393; BDNF2B, AY054394; BDNF2C, AY054395; BDNF3, AY054396; BDNF4, AY054397; BDNF5, AY054398; BDNF6A, AY054399; BDNF6B, AY054400; BDNF7, AY054406, BT1B, AY513486; BT1C, AY054401; BT1A, AY054402; BT2B, AY054403; BT2D, AY054404; BT2A, AY054405; BT2C, AY054391. NCBI SNP Assay ID (MNBNIDA): ss13534842 and ss4323247.
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 134B, Issue 1, pages 93–103, 5 April 2005
How to Cite
Liu, Q.-R., Walther, D., Drgon, T., Polesskaya, O., Lesnick, T. G., Strain, K. J., de Andrade, M., Bower, J. H., Maraganore, D. M. and Uhl, G. R. (2005), Human brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) genes, splicing patterns, and assessments of associations with substance abuse and Parkinson's Disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 134B: 93–103. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30109
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
This article contains supplementary material, which may be viewed at the American Journal of Medical Genetics website at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0148-7299:1/suppmat/index.html.
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2004
- NIH. Grant Numbers: ES10751, NS33978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!