Defining the ends of Parkin exon 4 deletions in two different families with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 133B, Issue 1, pages 120–123, 5 February 2005
How to Cite
Clarimon, J., Johnson, J., Dogu, O., Horta, W., Khan, N., Lees, A. J., Hardy, J. and Singleton, A. (2005), Defining the ends of Parkin exon 4 deletions in two different families with Parkinson's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133B: 120–123. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30119
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!