Meta-analysis of the association of a functional serotonin transporter promoter polymorphism with alcohol dependence
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 133B, Issue 1, pages 79–84, 5 February 2005
How to Cite
Feinn, R., Nellissery, M. and Kranzler, H. R. (2005), Meta-analysis of the association of a functional serotonin transporter promoter polymorphism with alcohol dependence. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133B: 79–84. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30132
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2004
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Numbers: R01-AA13631, K24-AA13736, P50-AA03510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!