Site-specific cytosine methylation in S-COMT promoter in 31 brain regions with implications for studies involving schizophrenia
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 133B, Issue 1, pages 37–42, 5 February 2005
How to Cite
Murphy, B. C., O'Reilly, R. L. and Singh, S. M. (2005), Site-specific cytosine methylation in S-COMT promoter in 31 brain regions with implications for studies involving schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 133B: 37–42. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30134
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2004
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation
- Bill Jefferies Schizophrenia Endowment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!