A family study of obsessive-compulsive disorder with pediatric probands
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 134B, Issue 1, pages 13–19, 5 April 2005
How to Cite
Hanna, G. L., Himle, J. A., Curtis, G. C. and Gillespie, B. W. (2005), A family study of obsessive-compulsive disorder with pediatric probands. Am. J. Med. Genet., 134B: 13–19. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30138
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2004
- NIH (to G.L.H.). Grant Numbers: K20 MH01065, R01 MH58376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!