Sam Thiagalingam and Ming T. Tsuang contributed equally and co-directed this work.
Hypermethylation of the reelin (RELN) promoter in the brain of schizophrenic patients: A preliminary report†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 134B, Issue 1, pages 60–66, 5 April 2005
How to Cite
Abdolmaleky, H. M., Cheng, K.-h., Russo, A., Smith, C. L., Faraone, S. V., Wilcox, M., Shafa, R., Glatt, S. J., Nguyen, G., Ponte, J. F., Thiagalingam, S. and Tsuang, M. T. (2005), Hypermethylation of the reelin (RELN) promoter in the brain of schizophrenic patients: A preliminary report. Am. J. Med. Genet., 134B: 60–66. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30140
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2004
- PHS. Grant Number: MH/NS 31862
- Tehran Psychiatric Institute
- NIMH. Grant Number: R25MH60485
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: DAMD 17-01-1-0160
- NIH. Grant Numbers: ES10377, CA101773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!