A family study of early-onset obsessive-compulsive disorder
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 136B, Issue 1, pages 92–97, 5 July 2005
How to Cite
do Rosario-Campos, M. C., Leckman, J. F., Curi, M., Quatrano, S., Katsovitch, L., Miguel, E. C. and Pauls, D. L. (2005), A family study of early-onset obsessive-compulsive disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 136B: 92–97. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30149
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2004
- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation (OCF)
- The Tourette Syndrome Association (TSA)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 03/07451-6
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS16648, MH00508, NS40024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!