The work was performed at Center for Neuropsychiatric Genetics, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210; Department of Psychiatry, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210; and Department of Neuroscience and Physiology, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210.
Gene expression analysis of peripheral blood leukocytes from discordant sib-pairs with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder reveals points of convergence between genetic and functional genomic approaches†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 136B, Issue 1, pages 12–25, 5 July 2005
How to Cite
Middleton, F. A., Pato, C. N., Gentile, K. L., McGann, L., Brown, A. M., Trauzzi, M., Diab, H., Morley, C. P., Medeiros, H., Macedo, A., Azevedo, M. H. and Pato, M. T. (2005), Gene expression analysis of peripheral blood leukocytes from discordant sib-pairs with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder reveals points of convergence between genetic and functional genomic approaches. Am. J. Med. Genet., 136B: 12–25. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30171
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2004
- VA Merit Award
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH52618, MH058693
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!