This article contains supplementary material, which is available at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1552–4841/suppmat/index.html
Hyperhomocysteinemia, methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase 677TT genotype, and the risk for schizophrenia: A dutch population based case-control study†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 135B, Issue 1, pages 69–72, 5 May 2005
How to Cite
Muntjewerff, J.-W., Hoogendoorn, M. L.C., Kahn, R. S., Sinke, R. J., Heijer, M. D., Kluijtmans, L. A.J. and Blom, H. J. (2005), Hyperhomocysteinemia, methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase 677TT genotype, and the risk for schizophrenia: A dutch population based case-control study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 135B: 69–72. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30179
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!