Morbid risk for psychiatric disorder among the relatives of methamphetamine users with and without psychosis
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 136B, Issue 1, pages 87–91, 5 July 2005
How to Cite
Chen, C.-K., Lin, S.-K., Sham, P. C., Ball, D., Loh, E.-W. and Murray, R. M. (2005), Morbid risk for psychiatric disorder among the relatives of methamphetamine users with and without psychosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 136B: 87–91. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.30187
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2003
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- National Science Council, Taiwan
- Wellcome Trust, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!